In 2003 Djabe prepared one the best album of its career, the “Sheafs are Dancing”. The music of the album was inspired by the paintings of the internationally known painter, Imre Égerházi. Tamás Barabás’s (bass guitar) and Attila Égerházi’s (guitar) tunes follow the set up of “one painting, one track”. The DVD-Audio version of the album contains fantastic High-Definition stereo and 5.1 mixes. The surround sonic solution is really exiting. The album was nominated for Los Angeles Surround Music Award in 2004.
– Playable by all DVD players.
– Audio tracks can be reached by DVD-video players: DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital 5.1 and 2.0.
– Audio track can be reached by DVD-audio players: MLP 5.1 and MLP 2.0.
– Guests: Steve Hackett, Ben Castle
– Extras: Video clips, Concert footage, Documentaries (English and Hungarian), Picture galleries.
– DVD authoring made by Abbey Road Interactive.
– 14 pages colour booklet.
– No Region Code.>>